Monday 27 January 2014

January Haul

As it is my birthday month, the haul has to be like no other where everything can be justified and excused. Nothing my husband said or did could deter me from every damn beauty product that I set my eyes on.

And here it is...


I stopped by:

- Tom Ford: Golden mink, cocoa mirage and orchid haze eyeshadow quads, lovelust and frantic pink blushes
- Hourglass: Femme nude #1 and #3
- Nars: radiant creamy concealer
- Laura Mercier: Matte radiance baked powder Bronze 01, mineral powder compact
- Estee Lauder: Raisins eyeshadow duo
- Dior: Diorskin nude BB creme, Diorsnow BB eye creme
- Benefit: Rockateur blush, Gimme Brow Gel
- Chanel: Mat Lumiere powder, Les Beiges, Poudre universal compact, rouge coco #48, Illusion d'ombre #83 Illusoire
- La Mer: the cleansing oil, creme de La Mer, The rejuvenating essentials

I will definitely do some more detailed reviews for some of these products once I have used them a few times. 
Is there any particular item that you would like to see a review of?

stay tuned for the drugstore haul for January :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

a penny for your thoughts?