Wednesday 19 February 2014

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water


Recently Garnier has developed and released a Micellar Cleansing Water. It is  200% a dupe for the now cult Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution.




Everything from the solution down the packaging is a body-double to the Bioderma cleansing water. This makes me extremely happy as Garnier is so more easily accessible from your local Woolies (Australian grocery chain store).

Here is how it compares to Bioderma.


The Garnier water feels just a slightly bit heavier than Bioderma. Although it says "no rinsing needed", I can definitely feel a layer of solution on my face after wiping it with a cotton pad. This doesn't deter me from the product at all as I normally follow through with a deep clean or foaming scrub before applying toners/serums.

My heavy eye makeup and waterproof eyeliner was removed completely however, I did leave the cotton over my eyes for a little longer for the solution to break down my makeup. No irritations or redness has appeared from using this new solution.

Left: Bioderma soaked pad
Right: Garnier soaked pad
Overall, I am extremely impressed and will most likely start purchasing Garniers micelle solution from now on. At just $11.95 for 400mL, it sure is more attractive than Bioderma's $30 for 250mL.

Garnier has really upped their game. Looking forward to also trying their 5 sec Perfect Blur Base next.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

a penny for your thoughts?